martes, 21 de agosto de 2012

SlimmerLife.org Testimonials


SlimmerLife.org Testimonials


"I have finally found what worked for me. I know how frustrating a weight problem is, so I want to share my experience of the programme and hopefully help others overcome their weight problem. The programme is fantastic. The e-book is my weight loss bible, its a gem. The way I think about junk food has changed. I choose the right foods and enjoy them thoroughly. Thanks so much for the SlimmerLife programme" Marie Doherty, Dublin - Lost 12 Kgs.



"Great programme, it has worked in getting me off the sugary foods I was addicted to. I always thought it was my fault that I couldn't control what I was eating until I read the E-book. With every diet and every weight loss programme I did, I believed all I needed was willpower, how wrong this was.The audio programmes are excellent. I am so much more chilled out as a person, and things don't get to me the way they used to in the past. Thanks" Emma Jones, Sydney - Lost 18 Kgs

read review button

visit website button


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario